Larry's rebels - everybody's girl
Interlochen Arts Camp offers summer arts programs for grades 3-12. Music, theatre, creative writing, visual arts, film, and dance. Located in northern Michigan.
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
In early 1969, Morris, disillusioned by management, initiated a solo career. The last recording to include Morris was a take on Paul Revere and the Raiders ' composition, "Mo'reen", which was released in February 1969 and charted at number four. He was replaced by the R&B singer Glyn Mason and the group changed its name to The Rebels.  With Mason fronting the band, they achieved a surprising number one hit when it was thought the group was on the verge of breaking up with "My Son John" in March 1969. However, after permanently moving to Australia later in the month, the band failed to replicate their success. Their second album Madrigal was considered uneven and a single flopped in January 1970, which caused the group to disband. 
Season Two: " The Pirates, the Parrot, the Puzzles and the Talking Boats " • " Alpha, Bravo, Unicorn / A Game of Cat and Mouse " • " Wings of Destiny / Sensitivity Training " • " The Bewildering Bout of the Astounding Automatons / Back to the Past of Future Balls " • " A Tale of Two Wizards / Rockullan, Papyron, Scissorian " • " Be My Ghost / The Chinchilla " • " The Kobayashis / Cereal Fugitives " • " The Last Mountain Beast " • " Ninki Ninja Fight Town / My Mischievous Son " • " That Purple Guy / Rootilda " • " The Most Dangerous World Imaginable / Trading Faces " • " 13 Big Problems / Mr. Rippen " • " At the End of the Worlds "
PALACE GUARD "Oh Blue"(the way I feel tonight), 1966 Orange Empire Records. genius flip side to "Falling Sugar" featuring a young Emitt Rhodes on drums/vocals and three brothers that have great harmony you often hear when brothers sing together. Perfect…
There was a Paul Revere , on keyboards, the foundation member, but the lead singer was Mark Lindsay , who had a career of his own, charting in 1970 with Arizona and Silver Bir d .
Larry Morris — vocals
John Williams — lead guitar
Viv McCarthy — bass
Terry Rouse — keyboards, rhythm guitar
Dennis »Nooky» Stott — drums
- Rammstein - Grand Collection
- Digitalism - RA.011
- Bucks Fizz - Love The One You're With
- Tobii - Skranglejazz
- Solid Groove - Jus' Dance
- Various - Sonic Seducer Cold Hands Seduction Vol. 48
- Robin (35) - The Best Thing You Can Do Is Love Me
- Orphan Fairytale - Leven Door Een Roze Bril
- Lolita - Sailor (Your Home Is The Sea) / La Luna (Quando La Luna)
- Ben Sims - Remanipulator (Special Edition)
- Artie White* Artie "Blues Boy" White - I'm Gonna Marry My Mother-In-Law / Willie Mae Don't Play
- Breathe Stone
Does, The - Sleep Deprivation Blues / Crow Omens
- Eric Clapton - Money And Cigarettes
- Eve - Gangsta Bitches / Scream Double R
- Powerstation Holocaust - Night Of The Neon Maniacs
- Creation - Echoes From The Heart
- Loredana Bertè / Ivan Cattaneo - Ninna Nanna / Una Zebra A Pois
- Pizzicato Five - Readymade Recordings
- Various - Jouets
- Goldie Alexander - I Wouldn't Give You Up