Eric clapton - money and cigarettes
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.
As a single teenage mother, Patricia Clapton was unprepared to raise a child on her own, so her mother and stepfather, Rose and Jack Clapp, raised Clapton as their own. Although they never legally adopted him, Clapton grew up under the impression that his grandparents were his parents and that his mother was his older sister. Clapton's last name comes from his grandfather, Patricia's father, Reginald Cecil Clapton.
Do you think that the song by Scott McKenzie, "Wear Flowers in Your Hair," which had been number one on the English surveys accurately reflects what's happening here?
Not in any way. It is wrapped up in fashion; it's all about fashion. Who cares what people look like?
- Powerstation Holocaust - Night Of The Neon Maniacs
- Creation - Echoes From The Heart
- Loredana Bertè / Ivan Cattaneo - Ninna Nanna / Una Zebra A Pois
- Pizzicato Five - Readymade Recordings
- Various - Jouets
- Goldie Alexander - I Wouldn't Give You Up
- Sektor - Under The Moonlight EP
- Omen - Promotional
- SIXES - Organ Cuts
- Sugargliders, The - Furlough EP
- Terry Hoax - Hot Heyday
- Gas Of Latvia - Sex
- Casseopaya - Overdose
- DJ Remy - EP 2.1
- Mara Lasso - Esperar / Soledad / No / Mas Fuerte Que Nosotros
- Temple Invisible - Disappearance
- DJ Damage - Rapture
- Deacon Blue - Bound To Love / Loaded
- Deathrune - Remain Forever Entangled
- Various - Cinematic Dubstep Vol. 1