Pointed sticks, the - the real thing
In ballistics or aerodynamics , an ogive is a pointed, curved surface mainly used to form the approximately streamlined nose of a bullet or other projectile, reducing air resistance or the drag of air.
For best results, start the willow cuttings in one gallon size pots until well rooted. The soil mix should contain 50% sharp sand (builders sand). Rich soil mixes are not necessary and sometimes cause the cuttings to rot. Good drainage is essential. When growth starts, a light application of organic fertilizer is recommended.
Middle English stikken , from Old English stician ; akin to Old High German sticken to prick, Latin in stigare to urge on, goad, Greek stizein to tattoo
- Stanislaw Berini - Moj Kwiatek / Polonez Wieniawskiego
- Peter Cusack - The Horse Was Alive The Cow Was Dead
- Datura Seeds - Who Do You Want To Be?
- Status Quo - Restless
- Cambio Negro - Sub-Raça
- The Temptations - Aiming At Your Heart
- M.A.D. (14) - Raumpatrouille Orion
- Chaino & His African Percussion Safari - The Jungle Chase / Jungle Drums Variations
- John Spring - Lava Lava (Mixes)
- Solid Ground - Demo
- Grand Funk - What's Funk ?
- Zulema - Change / Hanging On To A Memory
- Various - Krapli
- Yahel - You Feel / Butterfly
- The Young Gods - Did You Miss Me!
- Various - Musical Madness Heroes Volume 1
- Astro Lanes - Kill Me
- Unknown Artist - Put Ya Handz Up
- Los 4 Ros - Love Me Love Me / Mallorca Cocktail
- The Black Needles - Cosmic Sails